A Trusted Team Of Experienced, Local Attorneys
At Randall & Bruch, PC, we are proud to have earned a strong reputation in Hampton Roads and Southeastern Virginia. Our solid qualifications as individual legal professionals, well-oiled teamwork and dedication to our clients’ best interests are hallmarks of our law practice.
For information about our lawyers’ individual backgrounds, follow the links below:
- Jack T. Randall
- George W. Bruch
- Chris P. Daniels
- Rocco Columbus
- Kevin D. Frank
- “Chris” W. Christopher Dunn
- Tammy McClenney
- Crawford G. Ellsworth III
For information about our legal practice areas and the types of cases that bring many clients to our doors, look through this website or schedule a consultation with us.
Our Team’s Recognized Traits
We stand out in our region largely for the following characteristics:
- Our depth and breadth of experience: With 85 combined years of experience, our attorneys have a vast wealth of skills and proficiency to draw on, including legal knowledge, court experience and case portfolios.
- Our local flavor: We call this area home and are involved in countless ways in our communities. We are familiar with the entire local justice system, including judges, prosecutors and police officers. On any given day, attorneys from our firm may be in several local courts simultaneously. We are here to serve our local clientele.
- Our genuine sympathy: Our sympathetic attorneys and staff approach each case with compassion as well as a commitment to protect our clients.
- Zealous advocacy: We have proven over and over our willingness and readiness to fight for the rights of our clients. In criminal defense cases, in particular, we take a stand on the side of our clients’ constitutional rights at every turn. We confidently walk our clients through the necessary legal processes with a focus on safeguarding their best rights and interests. In personal injury cases, we take on unreasonable insurance companies for the sake of our clients. In family law, we ensure that our clients’ legal opponents are aware that a more conciliatory direction may be the best path forward but that we are prepared to go to trial if necessary. This approach helps our clients settle many divorce and child custody cases out of court in their own best interests.
Start With A Case Analysis
Our attorneys welcome the opportunity to evaluate the facts, explain what the law says about your case and help you devise a proactive strategy for solving your legal problems.