Local Attorneys. Trusted Experience.
George W. Bruch
George W. Bruch joined Randall & Bruch, PC on February 15, 2019, where a majority of his practice is Criminal and Traffic law, specializing in DUI defense. George is a graduate of Wayland Baptist University and Regent University School of Law. George served as an Assistant Commonwealth attorney at the Suffolk Commonwealth's Attorney's office after having served as a Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney in Southampton County for a total time of experience prosecuting of 13 years, where he was known for his knowledge of DUI and other serious criminal matters. Prior to his admission to the Virginia State Bar, George was a member of the Virginia Beach Police department where he spent over eight years as a patrol officer, (Specializing in DUI) and Detective. As a retired Master Chief Petty Officer in the U.S. Navy, George served in the submarine, aviation, and surface warfare communities, leading to his retirement from the U.S. Navy after 21 years of distinguished service. George was an Adjunct Law Professor, teaching; Trial Practice, Criminal Law and Will, Trusts, and Estates at Regent University School of Law, additionally George was an adjunct professor at Norfolk State University. George and his wife Terri are also very active in their local Hampton Roads charitable organizations raising funds and providing assistance to those in need. George's hobbies are foreign languages, boating, motorcycles, but mostly spending time with his family and grandchildren.
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Wayland Baptist University
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Law Professor, teaching; Trial Practice, Criminal Law and Will, Trusts, and Estates at Regent University School of Law
- Adjunct Professor at Norfolk State University
- Coordinator and participant in the “Bikes for Tykes” charity
- “Pink Ride”
- Active Supporter of the “HER” shelter
- Supporter of Hampton Roads Biker Events
- Virginia Beach Police, Member
- Retired Master Chief Petty Officer in the U.S. Navy, George
- Assistant Commonwealth attorney at the Suffolk Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office
- Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney in Southampton County